This is a video game focused on the management of a Wild West town, in which the main purpose is to make the town survive and prosper into a new future.
This video game falls within the RTS genre for its management mode and gathers
aspects of a City Builder for its growth and evolution system, through the construction of the town.
Survival, construction, simulation, expansion, and management.
An important point is that when it comes to management, you will be able to manage the economic, legal and political aspects to give life to the town and make it prosper as you see fit.
Total freedom of decisions is the phrase that identifies this game.
A realistic experience in which the slightest mistake can cost you your life, or even your entire village.
References and inspiration.
We want to build a game that brings the same sensations that you can have with the mythical Tzar, or the amazing and current Frostpunk.
What have we got?
- We have developed a proprietary tool for the RTS camera, which will make the player’s experience in this type of space increase the fast-paced speed of the game. (We also sell part of our development in the asset store)
- We have developed grid mechanics that adapt to the terrain, and we can also configure the geometric shapes to allow a higher population density, or a better definition of the roads and connections of our town. It is also optimized so that the fluidity of gameplay when placing objects can be frenetic.
- We have spent two months defining game mechanics and documenting the start of GDD, to make a truly addictive game.
We have left a Unity project for you to test the grid, and the code optimization. Along with an example video and a document to clarify doubts.
- Cover the seed round and organize the team.
- Prototype the Alpha in lowpoly to polish basic mechanics and performance.
- Hire modeling and art team.
- First Beta and promo content for the fourth month of development (estimated August 22).
- Advance in fundraising and funding through blockchain. Private round and partners.
- Major traditional and blockchain marketing campaign.
- Launch of token, and website.
- Publication of the video game training mode in traditional payment channels (steam/itchio).
- Final launch of the game with blockchain layer.
Blockchain & cryptoworld
Our main approach for this game is a traditional development with a blockchain layer.
It will have an associated token, which will be traded directly on a web/marketplace which will be needed to register them and access the game. The basic mechanics of the token will be for participation in tournaments and competitions. Where you can set weekly goals (the one who gets more gold, the one who builds more casinos, the one who has achieved more inhabitants… any metric of the database), have a login in our game, referenced to that website and export the data, so that even Guilds or groups of users can organize their tournaments.
We will be able to include custom skins for buildings and villages as NFTs, but not at the beginning, but to be obtained through the game to be able to trade later.
And I would create a killer mechanic, to keep some inflation in the game, and to be able to move the entry prices.
We would like to burn the amount raised on traditional platforms like steam or itchio with the sale of the training mode at a price of 3 to 5$ for the same value in tokens, for a certain time.